Metal Roof Coatings
Absolute Commercial Roofing, Loveland, Colorado
If you want a metal roof that won’t leak or rust, you need metal roof coatings from Conklin® and expert installation by Absolute Commercial Roofing. We provide true peace of mind for all types of businesses all across the Front Range. Whether your roof is new or old, a seamless and waterproof coating ensures a longer-lasting roof, improves performance and increases energy-efficiency. Already have a roof that’s leaking? No problem – we can spare you the expense of a complete replacement. Metal roof coatings can be applied over the existing structure, restoring it to like-new condition.
Want to protect your metal roof? We serve businesses in Denver, Castle Rock, Loveland, Boulder, Fort Collins, Longmont, Greeley, Northglenn and the surrounding areas. Get in touch today for information.
The Advantages of Metal Roof Coatings
If your metal roof starts leaking, closing your business for a costly tear-off and replacement may seem like your only option. At Absolute Commercial Roofing, we offer a less invasive option. With affordable Conklin metal roof coatings, your doors stay open, sparing you from lost productivity and revenue.
Here’s what to expect from Conklin (and why we use their products):
Durability & Performance
- Completely seamless coating delivers a leak-proof roof
- Prevents roofing and components from rust/corrosion
- Can be applied over and fully seal existing roof seams
- Stands up to harsh weather, such as hail and high winds
- Extends roof life span and supports structural integrity
- Expands/contracts in all temperatures without cracking
Greater Energy Efficiency
- White roof coating reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays
- Lowers inside temperatures and need for air conditioning
- Can potentially help to decrease utility costs by up to 50%
- Conklin metal roof coatings are ENERGY STAR® qualified
Most importantly, the metal roof coatings Absolute Commercial Roofing installs are typically backed by renewable, transferable and non-prorated warranties on 100% of labor and material costs.